Netgem has been confirmed as a sponsor for the TVBAwards 2016.
The end-to-end video entertainment provider will be supporting the TVBAwards: Nominate now for TVBEverywhere
“>TVBEverywhere category at the third annual awards ceremony, which takes place at the Grand Connaught Rooms on 20 October.
As the industry continues its move to more digital and non-linear means, the TVBEverywhere category pays homage to some of the cutting edge systems being used in programming and content provision across the industry.
This year’s awards recognise VoD/catch-up and mobile TV provision, social media integration, and multiplatform production and delivery.
Finalists for the TVBEverywhere category are as follows:
Multiplatform production and delivery
– Harmonic and NASA for ‘North America’s First Consumer Ultra HD Channel’
– Elemental Technologies for SDI over IP Transport
– Vizrt for Expressen TV
– Simplestream for At The Races
– Pixel Power for StreamMaster
Social media integration
– Quest TV for the 2016 Le Mans 24 Hour race
– BBC Productions for coverage of Tim Peake’s mission to the ISS
– Shotglass Media for X-Factor
– NewTek for TRT
TV Anywhere solutions: VoD/catch up and mobile TV provision
– Ericsson for VoD infrastructures solution
– DVEO for Atlas Media Server
– Edgeware for TV CDN
– Simplestream for BoxNation
– Netgem for Post Luxembourg
Sponsorship opportunities are still available for the TVBAwards 2016. For more information, contact Peter McCarthy ([email protected]) or Richard Carr ([email protected]). Tickets for the event are available now via the event website.