TVBEurope is delighted to announce the MediaTech 360 conference series returns in 2021 to explore the technologies and trends driving evolutionary change in today’s media industry.
Attendees will learn how the market’s leading authorities are evolving their businesses for tomorrow’s world.
The two-day event will take place on Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th March, and is being held as part of The Tech Leadership Series, hosted by our sister title, TV Tech.
The effects of 2020 for media companies will be long lasting, and permanent, and the period adds a significant footnote in the story of an industry already undergoing fundamental change. Against this remarkable backdrop, the MediaTech 360 Summit will explore some of the industry’s biggest technological and operational challenges, and the opportunities that lie within.
Attendees will hear from some of the leading authorities in the European marketplace, discussing challenges and opportunities in areas such as:
- 5G and advanced video distribution
- The new world of virtual production
- Remote production, and what we’ve learned from lockdown
- AI, machine learning and data
- The power of archive content
- The evolution of MAM systems
- Monetising video content
- Standards and the path to IP infrastructures
Registrations are now open for the MediaTech 360 Summit.
The MediaTech 360 Summit will feature an array of sponsorship touchpoints for impactful branding and activation, including:
- Lively moderated panel discussions on crucial industry issues
- News-making keynote presentations & conversations
- Topical sponsor-presented case studies & insights
- Fast-paced sponsor “spotlight briefs” announcing new products/initiatives
Anyone interested in sponsorship opportunities should contact Nathalie Adams.