A fabulous opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join Music Week, the trade magazine which has been at forefront of the music business for over 50 years.
The role will suit an energetic, creative individual who wants to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking team within the B2B print and digital media environment.
Apart from working on the weekly magazine, duties will include developing a range of deliverables including brochures, events materials, flyers, posters, and some basic web work such as banner designs.
Required skills and experience
– Minimum two years’ experience in a print and digital media environment
– Excellent eye for detail
– Strong portfolio demonstrating your typographic and layout skills
– Fully conversant in Adobe CC software – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
– Working knowledge of Dreamweaver/HTML
– Ability to work efficiently under pressure
– Working in part of a team
If this role sounds of interest and you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to apply by sending your up-to-date CV with five examples of your work as a PDF (no bigger than 5MB) to Lianne Davey, HR Manager, NewBay Media Europe, firstname.lastname@example.org