Over 3,000 pieces of broadcast equipment from the collapse of Arena Television will go up for sale next month.
CA Global Partners and Hickman Shearer have announced they will hold the auction on behalf of Arena’s administrators Kroll.
The assets include:
- 9 outside broadcast trailers and rigid trucks
- 100kms of OB and power cable
- over 100 Sony and Grass Valley camera channels
- over 100 Canon and Fujinon lenses
- Vinten grip
- EVS production servers and Stage Racers
- Sound Desks and Vision Mixers
- Audio equipment from Riedel, Calrec, Black Magic, Genelec, Sennheiser, Wisycom, Sony and Apple
- IT and Comms by Netinsight and Cisco
The outside broadcast trucks and trailers are available and for sale now with a choice of associated equipment.
The other assets will be sold by negotiated sale and an online and onsite auction over a three day period, beginning on the 22nd February 2022. The organisers said a full catalogue will be available to view online in the coming weeks, and items will be available to view onsite prior to the public auction.
“This is a genuinely unique opportunity to purchase equipment from the closure of a major UK business in the outside broadcast space and although the auctions will be held in the UK the sale is expected to attract a global audience of prospective buyers to deliver maximum recoveries to our client,” said Dan Main, EMEA director of CA Global Partners.
Further details can be found at arenatvsale.com
Arena Television collapsed at the end of 2021 with debts of £280 million amid allegations of fraud.
At the time of the collapse, Arena Television employed 63 members of staff principally based at its offices in Redhill.