TVBEurope is delighted to announce another webinar in our series looking at the State of Play in the media technology industry.
The State of the Market webinar will take place at 3pm GMT on Tuesday 29th October.
Speakers include Martyn Whistler, lead analyst, media and entertainment, EY; Sinead Greenaway, chief technology and operations officer, UKTV; and Google’s head of broadcast and entertainment for the UK and Ireland, Justin Gupta.
The State of the Market webinar aims to shine an analytical light on the marketplace itself, and how recent M&A activity is reflecting the current health of both the end user and vendor communities.
Topics up for discussion include:
- What the recent M&A activity across the market is telling us
- Consumer adoption vs advancing technology – which is driving/informing the other?
- Current challenges facing the supplier/vendor community
- The technologies and trends driving current and future change in the market – what are the game-changers?
- Future opportunities for content providers
- What does the market look like five years from now?
Attendees will be able to play an active part in the discussion by submitting questions to the panel upon registration as well as at any point during the live session.
Don’t miss out on this free webinar for an update on some of the most interesting trends within the broadcast industry; register for free here.