Markerless motion capture technology company Move AI has announced the official release of a single-camera motion capture app, Move One.
The app enables animators and creators to capture high-quality, realistic data using an iPhone, said the company.
Key features of the app include:
- Single person motion capture from one iPhone 8 model or above
- 60fps FHD markerless motion capture
- Portrait and landscape mode shooting options
- Export motion data in formats such as FBX and USD
- ‘Move One Downloader’ Google Chrome Extension allows users to download animation files from Move One in their web browser
“At its core, Move AI is a research company specialising in applied AI, mathematics, physics and biomechanics,” saoid Dr Nikos Zikos, VP of science at Move AI. “Move One is the result of engaging deeply with the animator and creator community and directly addressing their needs. We heard the need for a single-camera motion capture solution and delivered a product that converts 2D video into high-quality 3D motion data from a single iPhone.”