Dalet has signed a deal with ProSiebenSat.1 PULS 4 to revamp the Austrian broadcaster’s media operations with the Dalet Galaxy five media asset management (MAM), workflow orchestration and editorial platform.
The installation will equip ProSiebenSat.1 PULS 4 with a production workflow to optimise cross-functional team collaboration and multi-platform content output across its three channels, PULS 4, ATV and ATV 2.
Key components of the upgrade include:
- A centralised content catalogue (MAM) that houses enriched metadata for ProSiebenSat.1 PULS 4’s three channels
- Dalet Webspace for browse, search and media management
- Dalet Workflow Engine for the orchestration of operations and processes
- The Dalet Brio I/O platform for centralised ingest management
- Dalet AmberFin scalable transcoding
ProSiebenSat.1 PULS 4 project manager Tobias Stößel said: “The Dalet Galaxy five core MAM and orchestration capabilities will free our users from many manual processes and technical duties that currently weigh them down. It will enable them to reach a higher level of collaboration, giving them more time to focus on the project at hand.”