OB trucks, cameras, lenses, video monitors and talkback units are among the technology going up for sale in a second and final sale of equipment from the collapse of Arena Television.
The sale takes place live and online on 4th May from 10am BST.
Hickman Shearer and CA Global Partners have said this will be the final sale of assets from the company’s collapse last year. It follows a sell-off of over 3,000 pieces in February.
Equipment up for sale includes:
- Gerling double-expanding OB articulated trailer (2008) – presented rack-ready
- Donbur 9.8m11 tonne (2001) and Crane Fruehauf 13.8m 32 tonne (1998) tender trailers
- Grass Valley LDX 86N 4K cameras (6)
- Sony HDC 3500 cameras (2)
- Sony HDC 2500 cameras (5)
- Canon UJ86x9.3B IESD-SB UHD Digisuper 86 Lens (2)
- Canon UJ27x6.5B IESD-SB UHD Digisuper 27 Lens (2)
- Riedel Artist 128 Frame and talkback panels
- Genelec Speakers
- Bel and TSL rack mount Audio Monitoring Units (AMU)
- Sony MVS800 Vision Mixer
- Vutrix, Pansonic and JVC video monitors
The full list of equipment is available outside br.