Netgem confirmed as TVBAwards 2016 sponsor3 October 2016
Netgem has been confirmed as a sponsor for the TVBAwards 2016.
The end-to-end video entertainment provider will be supporting the TVBEverywhere category at the third annual awards ceremony, which takes place at the Grand Connaught Rooms on 20 October.
As the industry continues its move to more digital and non-linear means, the TVBEverywhere category pays homage to some of the cutting edge systems being used in programming and content provision across the industry.
This year’s awards recognise VoD/catch-up and mobile TV provision, social media integration, and multiplatform production and delivery.
Finalists for the TVBEverywhere category are as follows:
Multiplatform production and delivery
– Harmonic and NASA for ‘North America’s First Consumer Ultra HD Channel’
– Elemental Technologies for SDI over IP Transport
– Vizrt for Expressen TV
– Simplestream for At The Races
– Pixel Power for StreamMaster
Social media integration
– Quest TV for the 2016 Le Mans 24 Hour race
– BBC Productions for coverage of Tim Peake’s mission to the ISS
– Shotglass Media for X-Factor
– NewTek for TRT
TV Anywhere solutions: VoD/catch up and mobile TV provision
– Ericsson for VoD infrastructures solution
– DVEO for Atlas Media Server
– Edgeware for TV CDN
– Simplestream for BoxNation
– Netgem for Post Luxembourg
Sponsorship opportunities are still available for the TVBAwards 2016. For more information, contact Peter McCarthy (email@example.com) or Richard Carr (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tickets for the event are available now via the event website.