Orange has launched a new TV and premium content offering aimed at 15-35 year olds.
It says Pickle TV “offers the link between the world of TV and the internet, prioritising inventive content and quality”.
Pickle TV aggregates different content “for the curious and connected”, including:
- Studio +, a pioneer in short and premium mobile series
- Golden Mustache presents Golden Stories: an until-now unreleased, comedic and offbeat series
- ES1, new French channel dedicated to eSport
- Game One, a channel dedicated to gaming, manga, and news
- Manga One by Game One, exclusive service all about manga
- South Park, the complete series of the hit cartoon
- OKLM, the channel on Hip-hop and street culture
- Clubbing TV, first channel dedicated to electronic music and electro culture
- Spicee, a video channel for documentaries and stories
Pickle TV is available for Orange customers at €4.99 month and runs without advertising. It is available on mobile, tablets and TV.
The telco says through Pickle TV it is “responding to the changing uses of its customers, particularly with Orange 4G and 100% Fibre, which gives them an incomparable experience, and makes Orange a driving force for the development of legal digital content”.