The Content Delivery & Security Association (CDSA) has named a number of new members of its CDSA Technology Committee.
The committee is charged by CDSA’s Board of Directors with advising and guiding the Association and its membership, including Hollywood studios, content creators and broadcasters.
The committee is led by Amazon Studios content security operations manager Mischa Roth, Adobe principal solutions consultant Todd Burke, and Technicolor VP content security Micah Littleton.
It will advise on the new control framework and business model for application and Cloud security assessments, as well as new technology solutions and improved workflows for IP protection, along with security and compliance for content production, management and delivery.
Other members of the CDSA Technology Committee are:
- Paige Barnett, senior director, client services, 5th Kind
- David Benson, CTO and co-founder, BeBop Technology
- Allan Dembry, CTO, Iyuno
- John-Thomas Gaietto, executive director, cybersecurity services, Richey May
- Darin Grant, CTO, Animal Logic
- Ron Madnick, president, TechPro
- Cindy McKenzie, chief information officer, Deluxe
- Martin Mkrtchian, VP information security, Vubiquity
- ShanShan Pa, head of compliance and privacy (US and EMEA), Alibaba Cloud
- Janice Pearson, VP global content protection, Convergent
- David Petty, senior solutions consultant, Independent Security Evaluators
- Scott Rose, CTO, SDI Media
- Kunal Shah, VP software engineering and architecture, Sony New Media Solutions
- Joel Sloss, program manager, Microsoft Azure
- Rick Soto, VP global IT infrastructure and security, Pixelogic
- Patrick Sumby, VP engineering and security, Sohonet
- Konstantin Wilms, worldwide technology leader M&E, Amazon Web Services
“We look forward to working with these industry experts to drive new initiatives and bring the service provider perspective to the broader global engagements with content owners around content protection and information security technology solutions for media and entertainment,” said CDSA president Guy Finley.