AI-Media has unveiled its AI-Powered LEXI Captioning Tool Kit. This comprehensive collection of automated captioning solutions combines cutting-edge AI technologies to meet the integrated needs of content creators and distributors worldwide, the company said.
“At AI-Media, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of captioning technology. Our LEXI Tool Kit is a result of years of research and development, and we are proud to offer a transformative solution that enhances the accessibility and inclusivity of media content,” added James Ward, chief sales officer at AI-Media.
The AI-powered LEXI Tool Kit is designed to address challenges faced by media companies, broadcasters, event producers, educational institutions, and other content producers in delivering cost-effective and accurate captions and subtitles for live and pre-recorded content that can be easily reused in other customer applications.
The Tool Kit is comprised of six key solutions each designed to address different captioning needs, enabling the consumer to mix and match key components to suit their business requirements. The solutions are compatible with the company’s encoder series via the iCap Cloud Network creating the ultimate captioning ecosystem, said AI-Media.
The six solutions are:
- LEXI Live Automatic Captioning: According to the company, LEXI consistently achieves over 98% accuracy. Offering speaker identification and intelligent caption placement, LEXI Live Automatic Captioning is the cornerstone of the Tool Kit, offering captions rivalling that of human captioners.
- LEXI Recorded: Accelerating captioning for post production content, LEXI Recorded integrates into Media Asset Management Systems (MAM), ensuring fast turnaround times for caption file delivery. Users can caption in over 30 languages, choose from multiple file formats including SRT, VTT, and TXT, to fit their specific requirements; and make use of the API function and automation for a zero-touch solution.
- LEXI Translate: Breaking down language barriers, LEXI Translate allows users to translate live captions and subtitles to and from over 50 languages with more added every month.
- LEXI DR (Disaster Recovery): AI-Media’s failover solution LEXI DR enables users to host their fully redundant iCap and LEXI servers, ensuring uninterrupted captioning in challenging situations like cloud-based outages or internet connectivity issues. No more missing captions due to internet outages!
- LEXI Library: LEXI Library archives captioned content, making it easily searchable and accessible. With customisable permissions and Single Sign On, time-stamped live captions can be accessed securely in real-time or post-session, simplifying the process of transcribing, and distributing captioned sessions.
The Tool Kit presents a comprehensive solution to maximise the benefits of captioning and translation, said AI-Media. Fully compatible with AI-Media’s best-in-class SDI and IP caption encoders, the Tool Kit simplifies customer workflows by providing seamless interoperability.