John Ive moderates the second panel discussion of the day: Setting the standards for the industry’s future.
The session explored the following questions and trends:
– Understanding the value of new collaboration initiatives in fostering the adoption of new standards for new technologies for IPTV
– Where are the wins?
– What are the challenges?
– Where does the responsibility lie? With standards bodies, or industry players in collaboration?
Ive was joined by:
– Jean-Baptiste Lorent, TICO Alliance
– Peter Brightwell, BBC R&D, chair of AMWA Networked Media Incubator
– Andy Warman, Chairman of the AIMS marketing working group
– Felix Poulin, Senior Project Manager, European Broadcasting Union