John Ive moderates the first panel discussion of the day: Who are the content stakeholders in an all IP world?
The session explored the following questions and trends:
- How is the traditional content ecosystem changing to reflect the shift in consumer content consumption?
- Niche content as a service differentiator – is this the future for smaller players in a content driven ecosystem?
- Is creating original content the future for staying ahead of the competition?
- How sustainable is the newly prevalent direct to market
trend for content distribution?
- Debating the future of content aggregation services
Ive was joined by:
-Tom Toumazis, MBE,Tagsmart, TVbeat, TheLADbible Group
- Simon Cook, YouView
- Justin Dewhirst, Bloomberg Media EMEA
- Keith Underwood, Channel 4