This year’s IP Showcase at NAB Show has announced a call for presentations for the event.
The IP Showcase is a joint venture between the Alliance for IP Media Solutions (AIMS), the Advanced Media Workflow Association (AMWA), European Broadcasting Union (EBU), the Society of Motion Picture and Technology Engineers® (SMPTE®), and the Video Services Forum (VSF).
The submission deadline for speaking proposals is 25th February. Speaking times are limited during the four-day exhibition; the selection committee is looking for the following types of presentations:
• Tutorial (basic, intermediate, advanced)
• Case study
• Panel discussion
• Market/business case analysis
• Standards progress/update
Preference will be given to presentations related to the following technology areas on the Joint Task Force on Networked Media (JT-NM) Roadmap:
• SMPTE ST 2110 suite of standards for Professional Media Over Managed IP Networks
• AMWA NMOS specifications such as IS-04, IS-05, IS-07, and IS-08
• Timing and synchronisation using SMPTE ST 2059-1/2
• JT-NM TR-1001-1 framework for installing, configuring, and interconnecting equipment
More details and the submission form are available at the IP Showcase’s website.