NewTek has made some significant improvements to its TriCaster multi-camera video production systems all of which are available at no cost to current TriCaster 8000, 860, 460 and 410 model owners.
The improvements include:
• More comprehensive multi-format, multi-channel recording capabilities: All systems, including the TriCaster 410, now offer full ISO recording capabilities and the ability to recall highlights with integrated replay.
• Improved monitoring and content viewing, with systems now giving producers monitoring flexibility with full support for four VGA outputs, including dual projector configurations.
• Improved interoperability with 3Play integrated sports production systems.
• Broad integration with third-party products.
• Streamlined control of operational commands, with automatic media retrieval.
• Enhanced visual capabilities, including new Photoshop blending modes allowing users to combine mix/effect layers.
“Our sole focus at NewTek is to advance the way we help video producers become better at what they do, allowing a single person to produce a show with a TriCaster and bypass the traditional broadcast equipment that typically costs 10 times as much,” said Dr. Andrew Cross, chief technology officer for NewTek. “This latest release, which we’re making available at no charge, does just that with a range of refinements and new feature introductions designed to help our customer produce even higher quality shows for their rapidly growing audiences.”