Following the debut at IBC2012 of Cinegy Player, the company is to distribute complimentary licenses, worth €99 each, to the first 1,000 visitors to its stand at this year’s show.
Now supporting Sony XAVC 4K, Cinegy Player is a tool for viewing broadcast files in a professional interface, and includes native support for most broadcast industry standard video codecs within the two most common containers MOV and MXF. It uses the same technology that underpins all other Cinegy products, including its video server and video production and workflow solutions.
Key features of Cinegy Player include:
- MXF analysis engine
- AS-11 and AS-03 support and metadata display
- Wide-range support for popular MXF formats, including XDCAM HD and AS03/AS11 standards
- Full power of Cinecoder format decoding (MPEG2, H264, IMX, AVCI100, DVCPRO)
- Frame accurate video playback and scrubbing with professional audio VU meters
- Embedded time-code support with MXF metadata display
- Industry standard keyboard shortcuts and intuitive drag-and-drop user interface