LiveU will be presenting the latest product enhancements to its LU600 4K HEVC product suite at IBC 2018, including:
- 4K SDI offerings – LiveU’s professional HEVC 4K-SDI card presents an additional 4K product offering within the LU600 suite. The LU600 4K-SDI solution facilitates professional 4Kp50/60 streaming for top-quality production, supporting VR and 360 applications
- Built-in global roaming capabilities – The LU600 solution now offers a fully integrated hybrid roaming solution for hassle-free local and global operation. With the new dual-SIM modem configured with roaming SIMs, every LU600 can be a local and global unit without needing to replace or obtain local SIMs in over 100 countries worldwide. Combining three key elements – dual-SIMs, global modems and roaming software –the LiveU units are ready to roam instantly
- Video return – targeted for professional broadcasters, this other key product enhancement enables field crews to see what’s currently on-air and receive teleprompt information during live sessions.
LiveU will also be showing LiveU Matrix, its next generation platform for live contribution over IP, enabling broadcasters to view, manage and distribute live content.
Meanwhile, the company will be demonstrating the latest additions to its Solo plug-and-play live streaming device for online media, including:
- Newly enhanced Solo Studio Cloud Graphics suite. The suite provides customers with the ability to send a stream and insert innovative graphics in real-time in the cloud
- New Solo app – combines cellular and Wi-Fi connections for more reliable streaming than smartphones
Solo allows users to live stream directly to Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube Live and other social media and online video providers, and can be managed and controlled remotely via a web interface or smart device.