AJA Video Systems has announced new 8K support for its real-time HDR Image Analyzer 12G monitoring and analysis platform.
Developed in partnership with Colorfront, the platform fuses AJA’s I/O technology with HDR and WCG image analysis tools including waveform, histogram and vectorscope monitoring.
The free software release will feature up to 8K/UHD2 HDR monitoring and analysis for high raster content with 12G-SDI for higher-bandwidth workflows.
- Up to 8K/UHD2/4K/UHD/HD 60p over 12G-SDI inputs
- UHD UI for native resolution picture display over DisplayPort
- Configurable layouts for placing desired tools in the preferred window
- Remote configuration, updates, logging and screenshot transfers via an integrated web UI
- Remote desktop support
- Support for display referred SDR (Rec.709), HDR ST 2084/PQ and HLG analysis
AJA Video Systems president Nick Rashby said: “Driven widely by 8K advances in Japan and across Asia, there is a growing international demand for powerful production tools that facilitate the creation and delivery of ultra-high definition content.
“HDR Image Analyzer 12G was developed to support higher-bandwidth content and provide customers with pinpoint colour accuracy, and the new addition of 8K support will power the highest-resolution workflows as 8K adoption advances across the industry.”