John Ive moderates the second panel discussion of the day: Setting the standards for the industry’s future.
The session explored the following questions and trends:
- Understanding the value of new collaboration initiatives in fostering the adoption of new standards for new technologies for IPTV
- Where are the wins?
- What are the challenges?
- Where does the responsibility lie? With standards bodies, or industry players in collaboration?
Ive was joined by:
- Jean-Baptiste Lorent, TICO Alliance
- Peter Brightwell, BBC R&D, chair of AMWA Networked Media Incubator
- Andy Warman, Chairman of the AIMS marketing working group
- Felix Poulin, Senior Project Manager, European Broadcasting Union