EditShare has unveiled a restructured management team following its majority investment by ParkerGale.
The company announced the following seven strategic leadership appointments:
- Robin Adams, worldwide sales VP – joins EditShare from senior management roles with ChyronHego and EVS
- Stephen Tallamy, CTO – recently led Cloud architecture for Cisco’s Service Provider Video portfolio
- Sunil Mudholkar, product management VP – responsible for road-mapping the next generation of EditShare products
- Tracy Geist, CMO – focusing on executing EditShare’s global marketing vision
- Bryan Perrotti, engineering VP – working closely with product management to deliver features and technologies
- Jackie Hazan, people and operations VP – newly created position centred around EditShare personnel
- Scott Bryce, CFO – overseeing global finance and growth trajectory
The appointees join EditShare senior leadership executives Andy Liebman (co-founder and CSO), Tara Montford (co-founder and executive VP of business development) and Harvey Kohli (SVP of business development).
“Each member of the EditShare executive team has demonstrated extraordinary leadership, building high-performance teams, programs, and innovative solutions that have enabled customer success,” said EditShare CEO Conrad Clemson.
“With our combined experience, we will continue to deliver transformative solutions that help our customers succeed in creating some of the world’s most-loved content while successfully growing their media business,” he added.