TVT/DMC reshuffles management team12 September 2017
TVT/DMC has announced a new joint management team.
The team spreads across both TVT and Digital Media Centre (DMC), which TVT acquired from AMC Networks International in July.
TVT stated that the new management team has been created to ensure that TVT and DMC customers can benefit immediately from the combined services and global resources of the two companies – giving broadcasters, content owners and media companies access to the industry’s “most complete offering of content management, media logistics and distribution services”.
The reshuffle will see former DMC general manager Raymond Lamphen appointed as senior vice president of operations, with former DMC director of business develepment, Jean-Louis Lods, named senior vice president of technology.
Ian Brotherston, who will remain at the helm of the company as CEO, said: “As we continue on our path of integrating TVT and DMC, this new management team brings together a blend of the talent coming from both sides of our newly united company. We now have in place the leadership we need to build on our unique end-to-end content services offering and strong client base.
“We look forward to helping more media companies meet the ground-breaking, global challenges they face throughout the rapidly changing media and entertainment world today.”
Further appointments include:
– TVT strategic advisor Chris Higgs, former managing director of Deluxe Media Europe, becomes senior vice president of commercial on an interim basis
– Former DMC finance director Ronald Stevenaar, who previously held a number of senior positions at IBM in Europe, becomes senior vice president of finance for TVT/DMC
– TVT head of software development Arkadiusz Musial is now in that position across the entire unified TVT/DMC operation
– TVT international advisor David Padmore becomes content services consultant after leading the launch of TVT’s access services business this year.
– TVT founders Bernard Clark and Kim Thesiger will continue as chairman and senior director of Asia respectively