Oxygen DCT releases new series of Evolution ProLite11 October 2013
Evolution ProLite is a new series in the Evolution Pro broadcast and film range of monitors, available from Oxygen DCT. The range of LCD monitors includes 18.5-inch, 23-inch and 32-inch sizes, suitable for control rooms, galleries, DSNG and OB vehicles.
Key features of the Evolution ProLite series include:
- 10bit 32-inch LCD panel with 1.03 billion colours
- Two inputs displayed simultaneously (PIP)
- User adjustable RGB gain, brightness and backlight
- Remote control via ethernet port
- Colour calibration via ethernet port
- Front button control
- Signal source ident
- User programmable function key
- User adjustable markers
- Zoom, scan, aspect ratio, noise reduction, mono/blue only, PIP
Manufactured in black metal chassis, the monitors are fully equipped with 3G/HD/SD-SDI, RGB/YUV, composite, VGA and HDMI inputs for up to 1920x1080p resolution.
Picture quality is derived from motion adaptive de-interlacing (MADI) and low angle diagonal interpolation (LADI), alleviating motion blur. The monitors feature wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles of up to 178° in both angles, and preset colour temperature settings and colourimetry controls allow users to optimise displays for different viewing conditions.