EBU organises stereo 3D masterclass11 January 2011
The EBU is organising an exclusive hands-on Masterclass on 3D production in London on 28-29 January with renowned 3D producer Phil Streather.
Using the highest quality equipment and taking place at the equally renowned Twickenham Film Studios, Phil Streather will take attendees through the complex myriad of ins and outs of Stereoscopic 3D over the course of a day and a half.
In small working groups, attendees will:
- Decipher all that 3D jargon and what it really means.
- Grab all the tricks and tips to get your 3D pictures right.
- shoot your own sequences and work on the aesthetics
- Discuss shooting live events versus studio productions, single versus multi-camera.
- Get individual hands-on advice.
More information and registration is available at the following link: EBU TRAINING – 3D Production Master Class and by contacting Nathalie Cordonnier by email Cordonnier@ebu.ch or by phone +41 22 717 2148.