e-mediavision.com gets to Point11 September 2007
In the run-up to IBC, e-mediavision.com has been pointing out that its new Point-HD version 3v20 Telestrator has been ordered by an impressive list of leading international sports broadcasters. Introduced at NAB, Point-HD is a high definition broadcast Telestrator popular with sports and news commentators alike.
Using Point-HD, presenters can annotate, draw, place and move animated graphics over live video, using a touchscreen monitor(s). The user interface can be customised to suit individual preferences, allowing the non-technical presenter to easily use the tools live on air with minimal training.
Recent sales of the Point-HD Telestrator system include:
- ShowTime Arabia – Dual systems for simultaneous sports coverage in both English and Arabic.
- Broadcast Solutions (Singapore) – Multiple OB systems for sports coverage for ESPN Star Sports
- ASI (systems Integrator) – For Middle East based client for sports
- Wurmsers (UK)- For BBC Sports production for Horse Racing coverage
- Arqiva (UK) – For BskyB Sky Sports coverage of Speedway racing
- Setanta Sports (IE) – For sports coverage
- Alen (Turkey) – For DigiTurk sports coverage
- WTI Vision (Portugal & Spain) – Multiple systems for sports coverage
Kash Archarya, MDof e-mediavision.com, commented: “We’re quite pleased that leading international sports broadcasters are utilising the Point-HD system in their sports coverage. Point-HD lets presenters tell their story easily live on air with minimal training. We continue to get inquiries regarding the Point-HD for use in sports coverage, and anticipate an even stronger uptake in the future.”