Celebro Media to sponsor TVBAwards 20165 October 2016
Celebro Media has been confirmed as a sponsor for the TVBAwards 2016.
The international broadcasting company will be supporting the Live Production category at the third annual awards ceremony, which takes place at the Grand Connaught Rooms on 20 October.
The challenging area of live production is a refined art, and successful productions rely on many component parts working in orchestration to deliver the end result. This category recognises the teams working together to deliver the best in live sports broadcast, live broadcast, and live broadcast sound.
Finalists for the Live Production category are as follows:
Live sports broadcast
– Cinevideo SRL for the UEFA Champions League Final 2016 (Milan)
– Avid for Euro 2016 and Brazil’s summer Games
– Suitcase TV for trial of all-IP remote production of Euro 2016
– Aperi for IP delivery of Euro 2016
– Net Insight for ‘largest remote production over distance in Europe’
– Gearhouse for file delivery network for ITV Sport at EURO 2016
– EVS for Innovative workflow for ITN Productions’ The Football League
Live broadcast production
– Feature Story News for US presidential visit to Cuba
– VRT for Sandbox LiveIP
– MOOV for Professional Squash Association production services
– ABC and Presteigne for Good Morning America
– Aspera/BASE Media Cloud for delivery of cloud-based solutions for FIA Formula E
– Deluxe MediaCloud/MP & Silva for European NFL delivery
Live broadcast sound
– Riedel and EBU for Eurovision Song Contest
– SIS Live for Rugby World Cup
– ITV for The Sound of Music Live
– National Theatre Live for Hamlet
Celebro Media is an international broadcast company specialising in media project management and TV production. From its offices in London and Moscow; Celebro works with some of the world’s top broadcasters, focusing on the production of live or as-live TV content – primarily news, sport and entertainment programmes.
Celebro’s studios are fully automated and operate in 4K and HD. The studio has built a reputation for delivery, acquisitions and contribution using IP based systems. In early 2015, the company moved to a fully IP based internal system using Newtek’s NDI.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available for the TVBAwards 2016. For more information, contact Peter McCarthy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Richard Carr (email@example.com). Tickets for the event are available now via the event website.