Best of Show awards deadline extended1 September 2016
Due to a huge surge in interest, the deadline for this year’s Best of Show awards programme for IBC2016 has been extended until midnight on Monday 5 September.
All of this year’s Best of Show winners will be entered for nomination for the Best of Show @ IBC2016 Standout Product award at this year’s TVBAwards, which takes place on 20 October at London’s Grand Connaught Rooms.
Winners are selected by panels of professional users and editors, based on information provided in your nominations and stand visits. Awards will be judged and presented by NewBay’s leading publications: Audio Media International, Installation, PSNEurope, Radio World International, TVBEurope and TV Technology Europe.
IBC2016 exhibitors can submit a product for consideration by one or more of these leading publications, and may submit multiple products for consideration.
The cost of each entry is £365.
– A certificate for display on their IBC2016 stand
– Dedicated coverage in print issues of Audio Media International, Installation, PSNEurope, Radio World International, TVBEurope, TV Technology Europe
– Promotion across NewBay’s European and US databases through a dedicated digital marketing campaign
– Dedicated digital coverage on all participating brand websites
– A free Best of Show logo for use in marketing, PR, packaging, and displays
– Free entry for the Best of Show @ IBC2016 Standout Product Award at this year’s TVBAwards.
– Guaranteed editorial coverage: all nominated products will be featured in the special Best of Show Awards Guide, distributed in digital edition form to all participating brand databases after the show.